Friday, August 24, 2007

Welcome to My Blog for L&T South City

Dear South City Residents and Owners,

I am happy to present you a blog for South City, which you can use as a one stop shop for all the information which you need while you live at South City. This blog has a single agenda of sharing the information among the residents. To start with, I have put whatever information I had and will continue to add on it. It was a long over due but I could not make it unless I found it was so easy to do it at blogger.com.

If you want to contribute any thing to an existing blog, you can put as comments and time to time, I will merge it with the main document. Also, if you prefer, you can mail me any information you want to be added. I will be picking up informative postings from the yahoo group and add it here. If you like, you can volunteer to dig informative postings from the archive of the yahoo group and add to it.

If you want to write a blog on this site, let me know about your idea and I can even add you as a co-blogger.

If you have any comments, please feel free to make it by clicking comments but comments will be approved only once you leave your name and e-mail id. (No Anonymous comments please.)

Though you will see many places in active voice, but "I" always does not mean myself. I have copied the comments and feedback posted on the yahoo group from different members and to save time, in most cases I have left it in the active voice.

Regards
Neel


User Comments


"Your blog is a gift to southcity new comers. Keep it up. I certainly look forward to contribute to it." - Dr Uday , #C3-1707

"This is a great site! Thanks for the good work..." - Ranga Satagopan

"Too good blog." - Pooja

"It is an excellent piece of work . Let us thank for the job." - S.Sundaresan - B2 - 401

Thank you very much for this database. You've done a GREAT job. It is not only helpful for Southcity residents but also the neighbours of Southcity! I got the numbers I wanted and I'm from Pariwar Palace which is just completed near Vijaya bank colony. - Reema Sequeira, Pariwar Palace

Fantastic job with the blog!! - Lalitha Kamath




Search Keywords - L&T South City, Bangalore, SouthCity

19 comments:

Pooja Chandra said...

The blog is too goo

Pooja Chandra said...

Too Good

Pooja Chandra said...

too good blog

Sangs said...

Please add Sumit pharma in the list of pharmacies. This medical shop is in the same lane as calcutta sweets. The guy at the shop is couteous and quick in his delivery. A real boon to people during emergency. south city extn 2965.

Anonymous said...

can you provide me the address of R Doraiswamy ex L&T VP Ecc. Thanks. this is a very good site. mclnanu@yahoo.comsn

Interesting-Talk said...

The blog is quite good ... mostly sharing operational information, quite good

Unknown said...

Your blog rocks!!absolute delight !!thanks for all the effort

Unknown said...

Very helpful and informative... Thanks, Neel :-)

Anonymous said...

Great blog...newly moved here and this helped me already so much

sv123 said...

Hi,
I came across ur blog by accident when I was looking for some info about L&T South City. I'm very impressed with the details you've provided here.
I need some help from you. We've recently purchased a flat in L&T South City. I want to know what would be my exact mailing/postal address that I can use both for communication as well as in official documents like Khata, etc.
I'd appreciate if you could write a real address as an example.
It would be good if you could respond to me via email, and put up this information in your blog as well.

Neel Priyadarshi said...

Sample address
B4-nnnn, L&T South City
Arakere Mico Layout
Bangalore 560 076

Vijay Karla said...

Hi
U r doing a great job. Please change Sarla Grand Convension Hall to Reliance Mart (in ur map)

Unknown said...

Awesome stuff. You are doing a great job.We have a house in L&T and we are looking to rent it out. Its a 3 bed/3bath house. Any references or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Noggy said...

This blog is really helpful for new residents who are otherwise lost (atleast like me). I moved in last week.
One issue I have is that it seems for a whole lot of flats (for example I live in B8-603 and flats above and below that) there is no provision for most of the DTH services for lack of sight. I understand most apartments do not allow fixing individual dishes on the terrace but they do have an option of a single dish with multiple lines going through. The L&T people say only cable TV is allowed. Now if this is due to greasing the pockets by the cable tv operator or not it is disappointing that a whole bunch of people seem deprived of technology.

rk said...

Amazing work! Too informative. Thanks a ton!

mail2pcdoctor said...

Hi,

This is Ravi. I am a Freelancer. I am providing following services in L&T South city from past few months.

I can solve your PC problems at your Door Step within 24* Hours.
I can serve you better @ reasonable price.

Most of the following Quality of works have to be done.

1. To improve System Performance like Brand New Computer.

2. Virus Removal.

3. Data Backup.

4. Formatting Hard Disk.

5. Hard Disk Errors and Bad sector recovery.

6. Operating System Repair.

7. Different Operating Systems Loading as per the choice of User*.

8. Other Necessary Software loading.

9. Increase Hardware performance.

10. Other Hardware replacement suggestions & Installations.

11. Gaming solutions including Graphics solutions.

12. Data conversion from word to pdf or any file format.

13. Content Development.

14. Data printing (Laser Printout) @ 85 Paise per page upto 5000 pages minimum 500 pages. DOOR DELIVERY AVAILABLE.

15. Brand New Assembled Computers for SALE with 1 year onsite service and DOOR DELIVERY FACILITY AVAILABLE *Conditions Apply*.

Call Ravi @ 9 9 8 0 8 7 3 7 3 8.
Bangalore

Kindly add my information in your Directory. It would be helpful to both sides.

I will wait for your valuable response to serve you better with Quality of work.

Have A Nice Day.
Ravi

Back to top

Ravi said...

Guess with information like this we should rename it as L&T Black book.

Unknown said...

Neel, this is such an exhaustive Database you have gathered. It was virtually unbelievable and shows a lot of effort. Its a boon!

sumits page said...

Good and Informative blog. Thanks for taking the initiative for putting all the information together

Contributors


Click the icon above to check the site statistics starting Aug 25, 2007. Courtesy SiteMeter